9.09.2008

Ready for a Ghost Story?


Jim and Sally's dad has taken a job as head-gardener at Minerva Estate, a creepy old mansion with a spattering of statues and forbidden places. This seems fine and dandy to Jim until he starts hearing children's voices whispering, "Find the Seventh!". Unrelenting ghosts, eerie visions, and ancient prophecies keep Christine Morton-Shaw's The Hunt for the Seventh alive long after you put it down.

I enjoyed this ghost story very much! I haven't read one in a while, so when I got the opportunity to review it for Harperteen's Firstlook program I was really excited. It met all my expectations for a good ghost story; I definitely recommend it. But don't blame me if you get scared ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything!

Hit Counters