9.16.2008

Freefall--Are You Ready to Jump?


Eighteen-year-old Abigail Jacobs has to give two years of army service, but does she have what it takes to make it in the combat unit? Her family doesn't think so. If Aggie doesn't want a desk job, she's going to have to find some way to make it through the rigorous training. Besides the physical trials, Aggie has to decide between her shallow relationship with boyfriend Ben and her passionate admiration of close friend Noah.
Anna Levine has written a novel ripe with decisions, friendship and devotion.Freefall has been a pleasurable, easy read. I recommend it to those who are looking for a break from "lip-gloss and love" stories.

4 comments:

  1. wow, em. nice review. I thought i was reading it off amazon or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks traciii :)
    you make me happy even if its not true <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this book! I would rate it with 5 stars. What would you rate it? I also wrote a review, even though I don't know where I put it...

    -GirlwiththeBraids

    ReplyDelete
  4. probably more like 3.5
    I didn't think it was incredible, and I give out my stars selectively ;)
    But it was pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment about anything!

Hit Counters