1. Okay, so no one told me that they change the Inheritance Trilogy into a Cycle of 4 books! And I was waiting for Saphira and Eragon to defeat Galbatorix throughout the whole book... sigh.
2. I liked the chapters from Saphira's POV a lot. Very funny, very clever, Paolini.
3. If you liked Eragon and Eldest, you will no doubt like Brisingr.
4. If you didn't like Eragon and Eldest, you will no doubt dislike Brisingr.
5. I'm still trying to figure out what the point of Brisingr was. Did anything that important really happen? I mean, besides two objects Eragon gains, nothing else really happens... nothing important anyway.
6. Overall, it was alright. If you read the first two book, just read Brisingr. I have a feeling it will somehow be important for the last book, though I have no idea how. If you didn't read the first two, don't read Brisingr. Out of order is the worst thing that could happen to this cycle. Still, Eragon was probably the best book out of this series.
7. And when is there going to be a new Eragon movie?